* Added onboarding tutorial for new players (Finally!).
## [Beta 3.9] 2017-06-02 Frederic Rezeau
* Daily rewards. Players are rewarded gold and lunchboxes for coming back every day!
* Added ability to play full screen.
* Modified skin.
* Added versioning on all static files (CDN).
## [Beta 3.8] 2017-05-30 Frederic Rezeau
Lots of work behind the scene which should result in better performance overall and reduced lag spikes:
* Upscaled servers from 4 cores to 8 cores to provide better user experience (lag).
* Migrated all servers to Unbutu.
* Added one server in ASIA region.
* UI improvements to enhance user experience.
## [Beta 3.7.5] 2017-05-19 Frederic Rezeau
* Added High Score label to main screen showing player best score.
* Reduced lunch box cost to 5K calories from 10K calories.
* First lunchbox is rewarded at 50K calories, instead of 60K calories.
## [Beta 3.7] 2017-05-17 Frederic Rezeau
* Added Lunchboxes: after reaching 50K calories, players will earn 1 lunchbox every 10k calories.
- Lunchboxes can be consumed to gain 1 Skill Point.
- They are saved across runs.
- More lunchboxes will be available in the upcoming shop.
* Players can change skin (named skins) during gameplay by typing in the chat (e.g. /king).
* Non-authenticated players can now save gold (up to 99) and XP (up to 999). When they first authenticate gold and xp is transfered and the limit is removed.
* Minor UI and server fixes.
## [Beta 3.6] 2017-05-12 Frederic Rezeau
* Feeling Chatty? Press enter to chat with the world!
* Improved score board to report daily, weekly and all time scores.
## [Beta 3.5] 2017-05-06 Frederic Rezeau
* Perk Boxes have been implemented!
* Decreased the mushroom boost time from 1 minute to 30 seconds.
* Players will now start with one Jet Charge to power their Jetpack.
* Performance improvements server-side.
* UI improvements.
* Added /king named skin.
## [Beta 3.1] 2017-05-03 Frederic Rezeau
* Added EU Server so players from that region should enjoy much better connections.
* Improved server algorithm to spread players on different instances (less "table full" messages).
* Calories transfer on kills was increased from 25% to 50% (100% for flag carrier).
* Celebrating 300 FB likes with 300 Skin.
## [Beta 3.0] 2017-04-26 Frederic Rezeau
* Added skill system (much experimental).
* The Power Skill increases the damage to other players.
* The Armor skill decreases all incoming damage.
* Mushroom Pie now doubles the Power skill for 60 seconds.
* The lightning is now collectible item (like hammer and keys).
* The Jetpack can be activated at anytime with lightning charges.
* Shield Pie has been removed.
* Fat Burner has been removed.
* The size of the player reflects the amount of calories eaten.
* Server "inactive Player" kick time was increased to 40 seconds.
## [Beta 2.0] 2017-04-24 Frederic Rezeau
* Eating players now rewards their calories count!
* Fat burner (formerly jetpack) can be used to fly. Beware, it consumes calories at increasing rate!
* Improved UI numbers dislay (using K, M, B).
* Mushroom now increases eating speed as well.
* Mushroom effect time increased from 30 seconds to 60 seconds.
* Mushroom damage factor slightly increased.
## [Beta 1.0] 2017-04-20 Frederic Rezeau
Finally reached beta!
* New Item: Shroom! Double player size and damage!
* New Item: Lightning Bolt, double XP gains for 30 seconds (if logged in).
* Drastically improved UI with additional markers and effects.
* Added Propeller and Jetpack pies to loot these items respectively.
* Looting the steel pie does not reward Propeller or JetPack anymore.
* Jammed player pie: Reduced calories gain from 100 to 50 points.
* Fixed issue with key being consumed when looting normal pies.
* Fixed global scores issue and reset all scores.
* Bots do not use the XP premium skins anymore.
* Better balancing logic for assigning players to lobbies (should have less "Table Full" messages overall).
## [Alpha 0.3] 2017-04-14 Frederic Rezeau
* Added top scores (global).
* Added authenticated login with Facebook and Google.
* Added Experience Points (XP).
* Added 4 skins: UK Flag, Batman, Tiger, Picachu.
* Fixed issue with pies counter going backward.
## [Alpha 0.2] 2017-03-26 Frederic Rezeau
* New item: Shield (50% damage reduction).
* New item: Flag (100% calories bonus!). Only 2 lootable per lobby, eating the flag carrier rewards the flag.
* Added 2 skins (Cute Rabbit, Brazilian Flag).
* Fixed issue with bots eating flying players.
* Added "Total pies eaten" counter on main page.
* Up-scaled server to 4 Core / 7GB RAM.
## [Alpha 0.1] 2017-03-21 Frederic Rezeau
* Implemented multi-lobby instantiation on server.
* Added server reset notification.
* Added 2 skins (Korea flag, Dotted Pink).
* Leaderboard is now connected to all lobbies on same server (45 players).
## [Alpha 0.0] 2017-03-17 Frederic Rezeau
* Added a confirmation screen before going back to game menu.
* Bot AI is now using new medkits mechanic
* Added server timeout for inactive players.
* Implemented random skin assignment for bots.
* Added policy and terms (okijin ltd apps).
1. What kind of information do we collect?
We may ask you for information such as name, username and email address.
2. What do we do with the information we collect?
We use the information we collect in a number of ways:
* to operate our websites and applications and provide the information and services you ask for.
* to deal with your customer service requests
* for internal analysis and research to improve our websites and other products and services
* to send administrative emails (for example, if you forget your password)
* to prevent and detect fraud and abuse of our websites, applications or services.
3. Who else has access to your information
In exceptional circumstances, we may disclose your personal information if required by law or to protect or defend ourselves or others against illegal or harmful activities.
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect your personal information. This includes setting up processes and procedures to minimise unauthorised access to or disclosure of your information. However, we do not guarantee that we will eliminate all risk of misuse of your personal information by intruders. Please keep any passwords for your accounts safe.
5. Contacting us
If you have general queries, please contact us via email@example.com
Last updated: May 2017.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED & DISCLAIMER
The materials contained on our site are provided for general information purposes only and do not claim to be or constitute legal or other professional advice and shall not be relied upon as such. We do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on the information on this site and to the fullest extent permitted by English law, we exclude all liability for loss or damages direct or indirect arising from use of this site.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
OUR SITE CHANGES REGULARLY
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
loss of income or revenue;
loss of business;
loss of profits or contracts;
loss of anticipated savings;
loss of data;
loss of goodwill;
wasted management or office time;
and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR SITE
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
LINKS FROM OUR SITE
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
The trademarks, service marks, trade names, and logos (the “Trademarks”) used and displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Frederic Rezeau. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of Frederic Rezeau, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Frederic Rezeau. You acknowledge that the Trademarks used and displayed on this Site are and shall remain the sole property of Frederic Rezeau or the Trademark owner.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for visiting our site.